Bloggy Moms

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Let's Try This Blogging Thing Again

Well Hello Again!
I have been MIA from this Blog for wayyyy too long! I'm going to try it again. I believe that many will be inspired by my stories and my life. You may not know this but my daughter, who this blog is mainly about, now has an alphabet soup of diagnoses after her name. So now I know why she was such a drama queen as a young child. The biggest diagnosis is a mood disorder. I want to share more and will do so as time progresses. I just want to know that those who read this will respect my husband's and my decisions concerning our daughter. Unless you are an expert or you yourself have traveled in our shoes, you have no idea how difficult it is to raise a high needs child. If our daughter had brain cancer or diabetes, we would do whatever it took to get her what she needed. That is exactly how it is for us. OK enough ranting for now.
I am a mom like many of my blogger friends. Some of my trials are the same as theirs but some are significantly different. At the end of the day we all love our kids and hold them dear to our hearts.

Here's the latest picture of my sweet daughter.
This was taken Christmas morning. She was checking to see if Santa had eaten the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment